This Elementor addon is the first of its kind, and it apply a glassmorphism effect to the Elementor columns, making it looks great which will keep your development skills up to date with latest design trends.
- Blur Glass Effect
- Use Elementor Columns as Cards
- Can add any Elementor widget on top of it
- Responsive Design
- Live Updated Changes
- Draggable Widget
How to use it
- Go to Elementor’s Back-end Panel and Search for “Glassy Columns” on the Widgets Basic area.
- Drag the “Glassy Columns” widget into the coulm you want to apply the glassmorphism effect.
- Ensure that the “Glassy Columns” widget is the first widget in that column.
- Select the “Glassy Columns” widget and turn on the “Activate” button.
- Adjust the blur effect at your will.
- Play around and have fun with it 🙂
- In case you don’t have Elementor installed, proceed to install Elementor First.
- Upload the plugin folder ‘wn-elementor-glassy’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Is WN Elementor Glassy Columns Responsive?
YES, “WN Elementor Glassy Columns” only applies the modern glassmorphism effect to the native Elementor columns, without interfering with the responsiveness properties of the columns itself.
Can I use this Plugin without Elementor?
NO, our is an Addon for Elementor Page Builder, you must have Elementor installed on your WordPress Installation in order the plugin to work.
Can I set other properties other than just the blur?
Yes, oce you activate the blur effect in the widget, you will notice that the column is gonna get some default styles, like a thin white and rounded border and a light shadow. Anyway this styles can be averwritten by the Elementor columns styles in order to match your desired design.
The plugin is missing a feature, can you add it?
Sure! Im willing to improve WN Elementor Glassy Columns continuously to fit your needs, if you have a feature request or feedback shot me a line.
Contributors and Developers
“WN Elementor Glassy Columns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WN Elementor Glassy Columns” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.