Requires: WooCommerce 2.1+
Airbuy caters for online payments without credit or debit card details. We open up e-commerce stores to customers without bank details as well as insecure online buyers who are not comfortable revealing their bank details online.
Airbuy is currently a payment gateway for South African e-commerce stores and only accepts payments in ZAR (South African Rand). Please ensure that your WooCommerce currency is set to South African Rand (R).
Once a customer checks out using Airbuy, their cart will be cleared and they will be directed to our platform to make the payment. The customer will then be redirected back in to your store and met by a message, notifying them on whether the transaction was successful or unsuccessful.
- Any edits made to the plugin to bypass certain features/restraints are done so at your own risk, Airbuy will not be held responsible or accountable for any payments made or transactions failing as a result after a plugin provided by us has been edited. If you encounter any bugs or errors or would like to request a feature in the plugin please let us know at email@example.com *
For any information or support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A brief Markdown Example
- Install WooCommerce Airbuy Gateway
- Enable the plugin
- Set your WooCommerce currency to South African Rand (R)
- Locate Airbuy Payment under the WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout screen
- Copy your API Key from the dashboard on your Airbuy Business Account and paste it in to your plugin
- Accept payments without credit or debit card details
Here’s a link to Airbuy
- Be sure you’re running WooCommerce 2.1+ in your shop.
- You can: (1) upload the entire
woocommerce-airbuy-gatewayfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, (2) upload the .zip file with the plugin under Plugins > Add New > Upload
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout screen, scroll down and select on “Airbuy Payment”
- Edit (or leave) the title and description that will be displayed to customers who are about to checkout and fill in your API Key which is located beneath your Business Name and Business Logo on your Airbuy Business Account.
Why do customers who checkout get this error – “Unfortunately this store is not yet set up with Airbuy”
You need to insert your API Key, under WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout and select “Airbuy Payment”
Where can I find my API Key
Log into Airbuy, on your dashboard, under your company logo is where your API Key is located.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WooCommerce Airbuy Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2018.04.20 – version 1.0.0
- Initial Release.