IDPay is one of the Financial Technology providers in Iran.
IDPay provides some payment services and this plugin enables the IDPay’s payment gateway for Woocommerce.
After creating a web service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for Woocommerce.
- Go tho WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
- Enable IDPay payment gateway.
- Go to Manage.
- Enter the API Key.
If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, check the “Sandbox”.
Also there is a complete documentation here which helps you to install the plugin step by step.
Thank you so much for using IDPay Payment Gateway.
Contributors and Developers
“IDPay Payment Gateway for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“IDPay Payment Gateway for Woocommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
2.2.3, June 18, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And WooCommerce Plugin 6.9.4
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
2.1.3, October 4, 2021
- Updated plugin info.
- Set timeout.
- Ability to change order status after payment.
2.1.2, April 25, 2021
- Change orders status.
- Fix bug.
2.1.1, October 19, 2020
- Support GET method in Callback.
2.1.0, Jul 08, 2020
- Improved double spending checking.
- Compelete downloadable orders after payment.
- Improved record logs.
- Improved display messages of payment status.
2.0.2, May 08, 2019
- Reorganize files.
- Try to connect to the gateway more than one time.
- Log hashed card number.
- Sanitize text fields.
2.0.1, February 06, 2019
- Fix bug.
2.0, February 05, 2019
- Publish for web service version 1.1.
- Improvements in the code.
- Increase timeout of wp_safe_remote_post().
- Fix bugs.
- Send customer information such as phone and email to the gateway.
1.0.6, December 09, 2018
- Change order status to ‘processing’ after a successful payment.
- Add ‘Domain Path’ to the plugin descriptions.
1.0.5, December 08, 2018
- Solve problem with strings’ translations.
1.0.4, December 01, 2018
- Change text domain.
- Add asset images.
1.0.3, November 21, 2018
- Coding Standards.
- Change files structure.
- PHP documentations.
- Use wp_safe_remote_post() instead of curl.
- Translation of strings.
1.0.2, November 10, 2018
- Save and show errors which might be occurred during the payment process.
1.0.1, November 10, 2018
- Save card number when saving the payment details.
1.0, October 15, 2018
- First release.