Display new customer counts in dashboard. Also get a new versus returning customer filter in WooCommerce reports section. These are the customers that have bought for the first time in your online shop.
This key sales metric is so IMPORTANT to running an online store!
Brought to you by WP Fix It
Back when we started our business in 2009, there were very few companies that were specializing in WordPress Support. It was mostly freelancers that built WordPress sites and then had to support them.
- Resolved our 1st ticket in 2009
- Average resolve time 30 minutes or less
Install from WP Dashboard
- Log into WP dashboard then click Plugins > Add new > Then under the title “Install Plugins” click Upload > choose the zip > Activate the plugin!
Install from FTP
- Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WP installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
THAT IS IT: You’re done!
Do I need WooCommerce plugin installed for this to work
YES. This displays sales of new customer for WooCommerce only.
Contributors and Developers
“WooCommerce New Customer Report” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0 May 19th, 2022
- Get plugin ready for WordPress 6.0
1.3 September 22nd, 2015
- Improved display of dashboard widget.
1.2 July 24th, 2016
- First release of plugin.