Easily add PayPal payment options to your WordPress / WooCommerce website.
- PayPal Express Checkout / PayPal Credit
- PayPal Pro (website payments pro) / PayPal Payments Pro (DoDirectPayment)
- Braintree Payments (Braintree drop-in UI with Card + PayPal + PayPal Credit)
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal Pro Payflow (PayPal Manager / PayFlow Gateway)
- PayPal Express Checkout ( PayPal Smart Buttons ) REST API
- Real Time Order Satus Update ( PayPal IPN )
- PayPal Plus (Germany, Brazil, Mexico)
- PayPal Reporting
- PayPal Balance (PayPal Dashboard)
- PayPal Order History (PayPal Transaction History)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don\’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type \”Payment Gateway for PayPal on WooCommerce\” and click Search Plugins. Once you\’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting older versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Checkout” tab
- Click on the sub-item for PayPal Express Checkout.
- Enter your API credentials and adjust any other settings to suit your needs.
How do I create sandbox accounts for testing?
- Login at http://developer.paypal.com.
- Click the Applications tab in the top menu.
- Click Sandbox Accounts in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the Create Account button to create a new sandbox account.
Where do I get my API credentials?
- Live credentials can be obtained by signing in to your live PayPal account here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-api-run
- Sandbox credentials can be obtained by viewing the sandbox account profile within your PayPal developer account, or by signing in with a sandbox account here: https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-api-run
Contributors and Developers
“Payment Gateway for PayPal on WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Payment Gateway for PayPal on WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
= 5.0.7 – 04/13/2022
* Verification – WooCoomerce 6.4.0 compatibility.
= 5.0.6 – 03/11/2022
* Resolved PHP notice.
= 5.0.5 – 02/25/2022
* Resolved Body class issue on checkout page.
= 5.0.4 – 02/23/2022
* Verification – WordPress 6.2.1 compatibility.
= 5.0.3 – 02/15/2022
* Resolved multiple PayPal display when update checkout fields.
= 5.0.2 – 02/01/2022
* Resolved PHP Notice.
= 4.0.9 – 14/12/2021
* Remove Trademark
2.0.0 – 08/04/2019
- Add new PayPal Express Checkout Smart button
1.0.0 – 12/08/2017
- Feature – PayPal Express Checkout
1.0.1 – 12/08/2017
- PayPal IPN bug resolved.
1.0.2 – 12/12/2017
- Add Pre-Order support and Payment token.
1.0.3 – 13/12/2017
- Add PayPal Pro payment method.
1.0.4 – 15/12/2017
- Add Braintree Payment.
- Add icons for all payment methods.
1.0.5 – 17/12/2017
- Add PayPal Pro
- Add PayPal Advanced
- Add PayPal Payflow
- Add PayPal Rest
1.0.6 – 24-12-2017
- WPML compatibility
1.0.7 – 06-01-2018
- Code optimising and better error handling