This plugin allows you to supply a literal message for out of stock products. You can also add links and/or contact info which visitors can get information from. So You’ll never lose your potential customers.
- Allows individual out of stock note from product editor.
- Allows global note from WooCommerce inventory setting.
It has very easy configuration. Read the complete plugin’s documentation.
Send me your question to my contacts below:
P.S: Don’t worry, I always reply. 🙂
- Upload this plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory. Then type your note on “Out of Stock Note” field. Then Save your setting.
- Go to Add/Edit product panel. Open Inventory setting of product data, select “Out of Stock” on “Stock Status” field. Then check global note or set individual note in “Out of Stock Note” field.
Contributors and Developers
“WooCommerce Out of Stock Message” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release