Provide your users with a simply way to navigate through your products. WooCommerce Product Navigation provides ‘Next Product’ and ‘Previous Product’ links to your WooCommerce product page. Your buttons can be custom images, custom text or the name of the products. With the settings page you adjust the position of the links around your entire product page. Even add a custom css class!
- Display buttons anywhere on the page with admin settings
- Buttons can be custom images, text or product names
- Add a custom css class
- Custom Shortcode for displaying in content
- Woocommerce +2.0 compatible
- Shortcode : do_shortcode( ‘[product_navigation]’ );
Use the folling code on your product page to manually insert the buttons.
Automatic WordPress Installation
- Log-in to your WordPress Site
- Under the plugin sidebar tab, click ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘WooCommerce Product Navigation’
- Install and Activate the Plugin
- Adjust your settings under WooCommerce -> Product Navigaiton (in your sidebar)
- Download the latest version of the plugin from WooCommerce Product Navigation WordPress page.
- Uncompress the file
- Upload the uncompressed directory to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ via FTP
- Active the plugin from your wordpress backend ‘Plugins -> Installed Plugins’
- Adjust your settings under WooCommerce -> Product Navigation (in your sidebar)
Contributors and Developers
“WooCommerce Product Navigation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Commit