About WooDoo Products and Variations Exporter in a Nutshell
Woocommerce Doo Products and Variations Exporter is a quick easy and essential WooCommerce product to Export & Import your store products.
You can export all the products or the product according the selected category, brand, tag, language,… in the plugin interface to a CSV or Excel file.
You can also import WooCommerce products with Woocommerce Doo Products and Variations Importer Pro from any CSV file.
It supports importing hundreds or thousands of products at once. It uses ajax function for import.
You can imports images via URL or local file path and imports hierarchical category structures.
IMPORTANT! If you have a lot of products (thousands of products), it is recommended that you can set php memory limit to 256MB or higher.
Plugin is compatible with the WordPress versions 3.9 and later (PHP v.5.2 or greater; Visual Composer 4.3 or later).
- Can export thousands of products and variations by using AJAX technology
- Will export all products, published or not
- Will export Variations and Group Products
- 60 fields supported by default
- Will export predefined and custom attributes
- Extensible / developer friendly. You can add your custom fields via WordPress filter
- XLS output and CSV
- Compatible with MS Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Supports WPML. You can export the language of the products.
- Supports WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin. You can export the Yoast SEO plugin data of the products.
- Supports Vendors and Brands plugins.
Frequently Asked Questions == Frequently Asked Questions
Changelog == Changelog
Upgrade Notice == Upgrade Notice
Screenshots == Screenshots
- Upload the woocommerce-doo-products-exporter folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory,
- Activate the Woocommerce Doo Products Exporter plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress,
- Find new ‘Doo Products Exporter’ in the WordPress main left menu.
Contributors and Developers
“Woocommerce Doo Products and Variations Exporter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors