WooMobile enables you to access your WooCommerce shop on the go using the WooMobile iPhone App – available in the App Store.
- WooMobile: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/woomobile/id674937453
- WooMobile Lite (free): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/woomobile-lite/id722814030
- Update/add order status, customer note, order notes and tracking information (full version)
- View order status, contacts, products, notes and totals
- View product descriptions, variations and images
- View customer contacts details and previous orders
- Search orders, products and customers
- Minimal data utilisation
- Convenient access
- This plugin requires the installation of WooMobile or WooMobile Lite iPhone App
- You must have Shop Manager or Administrator privileges to use the App.
- Install WooMobile either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin
- That’s it – login and enjoy!
- Is WooMobile secure?
WooMobile will try to connect to your secure site first if available. If not, then it will fall back to an unsecured connection.
Contributors and Developers
“WooMobile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: Status update issues
- Update: Support for WooCommerce 2.2
- Fix: Shipping method not displaying correctly in WooCommerce 2.x
- Fix: Some order item variations not displaying correctly
- Add: Company name data to orders summary data
- Support for Custom Status plugin
- Bug Fixes
- Required update for upcoming iPhone App version
- Support for sequential order numbers
- Support for order custom fields
- New functionality for upcoming WooMobile 1.1 iPhone App
- Order update capabilities
- Product custom field capabilities
- Bug Fixes
- Resolve incorrect status issue
- Remove coupons and tax from order line items
- Remove drafts from products feed
- Initial release