The WordPress Server Load Plugin adds a Server Load Averages and Server Uptime widget into your Admin Dashboard.
This Plugin does not add any options page in your WordPress Admin Dashboard. After activating the Plugin, go to your Admin Dashboard Home and see the new widget.
Plugin developed by Abhik.
- Upload ‘server-load’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin ‘WordPress Server Load’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Admin Dashboard Homepage and find the new widget.
- Will it Increase My Server Load?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WordPress Server Load” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Server Load” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Fixed Compatibility with WordPress 3.2
- Fixed issues in internal inline CSS
- Fixed compatibilities with WordPress 3.9+
- Added new statuses