Add tooltips from “WoWHead” (http://www.wowhead.com/), useful for blogs etc. about World of Warcraft.
- (1). Upload everything inside .zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where is the data coming from?
All data for the tooltips is loaded from http://*.wowhead.com (WoWHead) and the JS script is loaded from http://static.wowhead.com(/widgets/power.js)
- How to use?
Use the shortcode [wowhead id=”[ITEMID]”] to automatically add an item. Method below also works, but is not recommended.
Create a link to any item etc. on WoWHead ex. [Mote of Harmony] and it will automatically transform into a tooltip.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WoWHead Tooltips” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 2.0.1 Version bump
- 2.0.0 Added shortcode, fixed styles, url names are fixed automatically.
- 1.0.0 Initial plugin release