Popup questionnaires linked back into a CRM in JUST a few clicks? Yup.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wowdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WOW!Q screen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WOW!Q” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WOW!Q” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed font issues in the GDPR popup
- Fixed CSS class conflicts
- Fixed GDPR popup CSS arrows
- Separate Questionnaires from GDPR request form
- Added Email column for exporting data from GDPR Preference Page
- Fixed issue when removing user data from GDPR Preference Page
- Fixed phone field layout width.
- Added WooCommerce Product based on the user’s score percentage
- Rework GDPR data removal flow
- Added notification for already opt-out data
- Fixed Pixel firing for questionnaires
- Fixed email bug
- Fixed file include issue that prevents emails from sending
- Fixed GDPR Preference User Centre Layout
- Added admin submenu
- Changed flow of tabs to submenu
- Fixed popup modal bug
- Fixed minor css layout issue
- Added Branching feature
- Added GDPR Page
- Added GDPR Preference Page
- Fixed minor bugs for Questionnaires, GDPR requests and GDPR Preference Page
- Fixed docked issue when closing the wowq modal
- Added Docked and Scrolled button feature
- Added Optimized form submit speed
- Added Thank You Popup Button feature
- Added WOWQSCORE and WOWPERCENTAGE in the Post Submit Email (mailgun)
- Added MailChimp API 3.0 Endpoint feature
- Cleaned codes.
- Removed unnecessary files.
- Added editable Thank You Header and Subheader in the popup form completion.
- change wording Integrations to CRM Integrations on questionnaire
- change plugin description from ‘click’ to ‘clicks’
- change login redirection from questionnaires to profile
- hide cURL and OpenSSL requirements in WordPress Plugin section
hide CRM integrations that are not validated
added show blur score ON/OFF feature
- added Facebook Pixel feature
- added Completion button design feature
- added Questionnaire duplicate feature
- Changed cURL calls to API with WordPress Requests.
- Fixed modal box close button
- Minified styles and scripts
- Changed loading of start button as server request
- Optimized speed for modal show
- Fixed phone number issue
- Fixed ‘Email’ and ‘Phone’ field validation issue.
- Fixed popup modal overlay bug.
- Fixed connection between shortcode and API call for popup questionnaire
- Added account validation
- Added popup alert for validation
- Added public facing layout from shortcode
- Added assets and front end admin layout in the settings tab
- Added shortcode for questionnaires
- Configured cURL connection and http REST API calls to main wowq.io site.
- Initial wordpress plugin structure setup