Depending on the circumstances, one might want to create anonymous accounts for their WordPress instance. WP Burner User quickly and easily generates a user using randomly generated data. The WP admin has the opportunity to manually enter the username, email, first name, last name, and password.
- Create a user using random data
- Email address defaults to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The username and password are generated using random data
- The new user is created as a subscriber
- Navigate to the plugins page in your WordPress admin panel
- Click on Plugins > Add New
- Search for WP Burner User and press the Install Now button
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the Plugins > Add New > Upload screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
What happens if I don’t enter any user data?
The plugin will generate a random user name, email address, and password. For example:
- Username: YdCqTFLbSm4H
- E-mail: YdCqTFLbSm4H@example.com
- Password: yv4m3JuJbnVJ
Can I still enter user data?
Yes, you can still enter the user’s data using your own values.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Burner User” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release