Clone WordPress page, post, custom post types
This plugin adds an option to duplicate a page, a post or custom post type items.
It’s a plug and play & super easy to use.
We hate distraction, that’s why we create a page/post copy plugin with a simple interface. When you hover over a post or a page in the Pages or Posts list, you’ll be able to select Duplicate to create a duplicated version.
Like this plugin? Check out FileBird – another great plugin to make your WordPress life much easier.
WP Duplicate Page is built to optimize dashboard appearance and drive positive impact for your WordPress admin workflow productivity:
- Designed with clean UI/UX
- Highly compatible with all themes and plugins
- One-click to duplicate any page or post
- Set permission based on user roles
- Custom text for Duplicate button
🚀 TYPICAL USE CASES
These are good ideas on how to exploit the WP Duplicate Page plugin:
- Create a replica of that particular page/post
- Retain a specific state of the original page/post
- Enhance multiple revision works
- Copy to a new draft with selected elements
- Keep a standard template of page/post
🎉 Supported Themes and Plugins
We have done extra work to ensure complete compatibility with all themes, page builders and major plugins.
📝 Documentation and Support
If you’re having issues, do let us know and we’ll try to help you out.
You can always reach us at Ninja Team Support Center.
♥️ Like this WP Duplicate Page Plugin?
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Is this plugin compliant with GDPR?
Absolutely! WP Duplicate Page doesn’t collect or store any personal information. So rest assured.
Can I duplicate custom post types?
Yes, you can. In addition to pages, you can clone blocks, products, orders, coupons and so on.
Is WP Duplicate Page free?
Yes, it’s completely free of charge. WP Duplicate Page comes with all features that you can find in the description above.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Duplicate Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.3- Jun 16, 2022
- Fixed: Security issues
1.2 – July 19, 2021
- Fixed: Bug of duplicated slug
- Fixed: Duplicate media in library
- Release date: November 29, 2020