WP Exit Popups lets create and configure exit intent popups that appear when the user intends to leave your website, resulting in increased conversions or sign-ups, depending on the type of popup you create. You can create and configure as many popups as you like.
- Create unlimited popups
- Select an initial layout
- Upload a background image
- Insert text (your main message)
- Change the colour, style and position of the close button
- Change the colour and size of the heading and text
- Adjust popup width and padding
- Change the modal mask colour and opacity
- Change box shadow colour
- Insert a form, single URL, shortcode or yes/no links
- Set the lifespan of the popup (how long it will take for the popup to be reinstated after the user dismissed it)
- Force a popup to show immediately instead of on exit intent (giving it traditional popup behaviour)
You can create popups that include your own custom text and URL, a shortcode, yes/no links, or choose a form if you use one of these popular form plugins:
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form 7
- WP Forms
- Formidable Forms
- Ninja Forms
How to use
- In the WP admin left nav, click on Exit Popups
- Click ‘Add Popup’
- Start creating
Why Not Go Pro?
WP Exit Popups Pro gives you more options and control:
- More layout options, including full-screen
- Add a supporting image
- Customise the rejection text
- Additional presentation options
- Set an expiry date on a popup
- Change the popup mobile device behaviour (on scroll up, on scroll down, touch anywhere on page, after specified time or disabled)
- Show popup on a specified click event
- Add custom CSS to specific popups
- Test your popups before setting them live
- Helpful admin column info
- Create admin notes
- Priority support
1) Go to ‘Add New’ plugins in WordPress admin
2) Search for ‘WP Exit Popups’
3) Click ‘Install Now’ and wait for it to finish installing
4) Click ‘Activate’
Contributors and Developers
“WP Exit Popups” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Removed epu_tools_page() function.
Added cookie name and value to help metabox.
Fixed bug that would cause active popup to be disabled.
Moved menu nav into lower position.
Added new Offer Code interaction option.