WP FAQ Schema Markup for SEO – Superfast and, a light-weight plugin to add FAQ Schema structured data markup in recommended JSON-LD format automatically to WordPress sites. We have followed schema.org guidelines which are accepted by Google in generating FAQs in the search results.
- Add Schema to Any Post, Any Page
- Supports both Gutenberg and Classic Editor
- Check whether all posts, pages have FAQs are not
- Light weight
- Schema.org & Google complaint Schema Markup
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-faq-schemadirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How to verify if my FAQ Schema is working?
Go to Google Snippet Tool,
add your URL and verify the FAQ Schema
What is FAQ Meta column in posts table?
FAQ meta column shows status of the FAQ Schema added to your post and pages.
* Grey for No schema added
* Red Schema added but no FAQs added.
* Orange Less than three FAQs added.
* Green Greater than pr equal to three FAQs added.
Contributors and Developers
“WP FAQ Schema Markup for SEO” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Support for FAQ in page added
Support for HTML tags in FAQ Schema added
Support for special characters in FAQ Schema added
Bug fixed for HTML content in FAQs.
Activation bug fixed.
Support to Custom Post Type added.