A plugin which generates photo galleries on the fly.
All the user should do is just upload his folders with photos to the server
in your uploads
The plugin automatically parses the directories inside and generates the pages and thumbnails.
WP-Galleria uses FancyBox to render photos.
Checkout the live demo.
Version 1.1 is almost a complete rewrite of the plugin.
We needed something simple and working in small time, so was born wp-galleria.
- If it looks broken, check out the CSS, or report a bug.
wp-galleriadirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Tools menu where you’ll find ‘WordPress Galleria’ settings page
Upgrade from 1.0
- Backup your
- Move your old contents into the new
wp-galleriapics folder (you can find it in administration panel)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WordPress Galleria” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release. Unstable, limited!
- Almost a complete rewrite. Still as simple as it was.
- Fully rewrote the content generation part. Removed all previous limits.
datafolder is moved to
- Updated the translation.
- Forgot a small typo that can allow access to filesystem.
- Upgraded to be compatible with WordPress MultiSite
- Fixed the issue with broken rel=””