A plugin that allows you to place code for wp_head and wp_footer without hardcoding. Provides an easy-to-use interface inside the WP Admin.
GPLv2 or later – http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Install via WordPress Admin
- Ready the zip file of the plugin
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New
- On the upper portion click the Upload link
- Using the file upload field, upload the plugin zip file here and activate the plugin
Install via FTP
- First unzip the plugin file
- Using FTP go to your server’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Upload the unzipped plugin here
- Once finished, login into your WP Admin and go to Admin > Plugins
- Look for the plugin and activate it
- Go to Admin > Settings > WP Header Footer
- Place your code inside the textareas and click Save
- Go to your website and view the source. Your code should show up.
- No FAQ at the moment
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Header Footer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.2.0 – 2014-12-17
- Improved codebase.
1.0.0 – 2014-07-25
- Initial commit.