This plugin hides Admin ToolBar from frontend. It hides toolbar from front end when login as admin/user, Because some times its important to hide it from admin or users – You can change the settings (Settings >> WP Hide Admin Bar). Choose user group to hide Admin Bar.
wp-hide-admin-bardirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Settings -> WP Hide Admin Bar (Default Hide from all user group)
- That’s it
- How to hide admin bar from front-end?
Enable plugin to hide admin bar
- how to show back admin bar from front-end?
Settings -> WP Hide Admin Bar. Choose user group to show admin toolbar
Contributors and Developers
“WP Hide Admin Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Hide Admin Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Hide or show admin toolbar according to usergroup
- First release