Import friends and Post to Hyves: a social networking website.
- Post to Hyves blog.
- Post What Where’s to Hyves.
- Import Friends from Hyves.
- Import What Where’s of Friends.
- Import Tips from Friends.
- Import Scraps.
- My Friends Cloud Sidebar Widget.
- Tips from Friends Sidebar Widget.
- WWWs from Friends Sidebar Widget
- Compatible with WordPress MU.
Feature requests are welcome!
Hyves on your blog.
Join the WP-Hyves Hyve at: http://wp-hyves.hyves.net/.
- Extract zip in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Requires CURL extension to be active in php configuration. (Just try the plugin and you’ll know)
- Requires PHP5.
Steps to take after plugin is installed:
A more detailed setup guide available here: http://tinyurl.com/wp-hyves-setup-guide
- Go to WP-Hyves under Settings in WP-Admin and click on the link to apply for API Consumer Key and Secret.
- Enter Details such as:
– Your username.
– Contact email.
– Abuse email(usually same as blog email).
3. Click on the “Create a new Desktop consumer” link.
4. Enter details about your blog. The important part is the IP Address: just copy the ip-address you’ll find in the WP-Hyves Settings page.
5. Now that the Consumer Key and Secret are created, copy them to your WP-Hyves settings.
6. Or open wp-hyves.php en fill in the blank config variables for setting the key and secret globally.
Now save changes and you’re all done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP-Hyves” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fixed widget html.
Added scraps widget.
Fixed output import friends.
Added dutch language.
Fixed memory limit.
Fixed cache error that was due to overriding the avatar.