Quicky create beautiful presentations in 3 dimentions with help of impress.js and WordPress. Allows you to use present your posts, pages, media or the Impress slides with the power of Impress.js written by Polish developer Bartek Szopka.
- Upload ‘impress’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new menu item called “Impress” is now added to your admin menu. Choose what and where to show your slides from the “Settings” section under the new “Impress” item. Then start adding new “Impress” slides blocks.
- I’m confused. What does this plugin do?
Allows you to use present your posts, pages, media or the Impress slides with the power of Impress.js written by Polish developer Bartek Szopka.
- What browsers are supported?
Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- How can I animate my text within a slide?
Shortcode is how we animate stuff in each Block.
[animate fadein rotx_start=”360″ rotx=”0″ delay=”1.5″]Stuff You Want To Animate[/animate]
- How man slides can I create?
The browser will crash if it goes any more than that.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“imPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “imPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Issues with Trunk.
Added in inline animation.
Fixed bugs, simplified code, tested more thoroughly.
Fixed CSS body takeovers, added parallax backgrounds.