Support for [tree-pages], [list-pages] and [child-pages] shortcodes in your posts or pages to display all child and/or parent pages. The shortcodes accept all parameters available for (https://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/wp_list_pages) function.
List of all pages with the same parents: [tree-pages]
List of all pages: [list-pages]
List of all pages sorted by title: [list-pages sort_column=”post_title”]
List of pages but exclude some page by ID: [list-pages exclude=”64,128,233″]
List of child pages exclude one page by ID: [child-pages exclude=64]
- Download and unzip the last version of this plugin.
- Upload the wp-js-list-pages-shortcodes folder to ./wp-content/plugins/
- Go to WP Admin panel > Plugins > activate “WP Js List Pages Shortcodes”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Js List Pages Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- first release
- fixed a bug with “sort_order”.
- added number and offset support
- fixed a bug with “include” parameter.