A google recaptcha for user login admin page.One can use it to authenticate a bot.It can be used only at admin login page.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Create a folder googlerecaptcha in
2. Upload to the files in it.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where did i get the site key and site secret?
Ans: steps to followed:
-> Go to site https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
-> Register for captcha and you will get your site key and secret
-> Enter the key and secret in setting of plugin
* Be carefull while entering key and secret
Contributors and Developers
“googlerecaptcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “googlerecaptcha” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.