An animated perspective mockup slideshow with 3D transforms based on the computations made with the help of Franklin Ta’s script.
WP Mock Slider is a quick and easy way to add custom sliders to the WordPress websites (both to templates and posts/pages).
The slider allows having unlimited amount of images with their titles and descriptions.
The slider uses shortcodes making it easier for the users to add it to the custom location.
The features of the slider
- Unlimited amount of images to be added to the slider
- Image title description and custom link
- Shortcode for the easier process of adding the slider to the posts/pages/templates
- Descriptions and titles can be included to each slide
- Possibility to add slider in widgets right from widgets admin panel
Unlimited Amount Of Images
Create a slider with countless number of images make it look rich, add countless number of sliders as well. All these are possible with WP Mock Slider.
Slider plugin can be used on different mobile devised as it’s flexible for any screen size. As a very important feature – responsiveness is on title and description of the slider as well.
Title And Description
Title and Description can be added to all images within the slider, it will beautifully overlay on the slider image.
WordPress Slider step by step guide
- To add a slider go to WP Mock Slider Add New.
- Give your Slide a title.
- In the Layer Options fill in all the fields according to your needs.
- Set featured image, this image will be your slide image and it must be 1280 X 800 for better results
- Click publish.
- Similarly add other slides.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the “WP Mock Slider” menu item in the sidebar to add slides to the slider.
- Add shortcode [MS_slider] where ever you want to display the slider
- How do I add slider to a page, post or a widget?
Add the shortcode [MS_slider] to a page, post or a widget.
- How do I add images to the slider ?
Click on WP Mock Slider menu item in the sidebar of admin panel click add new set featured image of the post and fill in other fields like “Text for large heading”, “Slide Description” etc
- How do I open link in new tab?
Open the slide whose link you want to be opened in new window, in the Link target field write “_blank”.
Contributors and Developers
“Wp Mock Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors