Are you experiencing the problem using WordPress with OPcache? It may occur after Upgrading Core/Plugin/Theme.
This plugin reset all cache after upgrading so that you don’t have to see “Please update!” repeatedly.
- All of this plugin’s feature is included in OPcache Dashboard.
If we detected it is activated, this will be automatically deactivated to avoid conflict.
- Important: To use this plugin, check following.
- PHP 5.5 or later, Did you compile PHP with –enable-opcache option?
- PHP 5.4 or earlier, Did you installed PECL ZendOpcache?
- If not, please see this document and enable/install OPcache.
- Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Daisuke Takahashi(Extend Wings)
- Portions (c) 2010-2012 Web Online.
- Unless otherwise stated, all files in this repo is licensed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3. See LICENSE file.
- Upload the
opcachefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP OPcache Patch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Beta Release