Grow you email list or grow your sales by offering your visitors a chance to win a coupon, or other prize through spinning the wheel of fortune.
Users have let us know their signup rate increased with 200% after installing our spin to win plugin! This plugin could be your
new favorite email marketing.
- Beautiful predefined themes.
- Capture emails into MailChimp.
- Create multiple wheels.
- Configure the chance of winning for each slice.
- Configure each of the wheel’s 12 slices separately. Choose between a losing slice, a discount or a link (to product/page/ebook/ …).
- Control when to show the popup.
- Compatible in any language.
- Complete control over the content (text, buttons, …) displayed in the popup.
- Ability to log wins/losses in a separate log file.
- And more …
- Everything from the free version, plus:
- Create your own theme. Start with a predefined theme and edit to your liking.
- Seasonal themes like Christmas & Halloween.
- Full WooCommerce automatic coupon integration.
- Form-builder: build any kind of opt-in form.
- Shortcode to display the wheel in any post, page or widget (not as popup, but directly on the page).
- Coupon settings such as duration, or restriction to product/category.
- You can also offer a free gift.
- You can also offer free shipping.
- Compatible with WordPress, Zapier, Drip, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, ConvertKit, Remarkety, GetResponse, Klaviyo, Mailster, SendInBlue, Newsletter2Go.
- Extend functionality through Zapier.
- Allow to check plays for fraud by checking plays per IP.
- Validate email addresses against known fake email domains.
- WPML multi language compatible.
- Beautiful widgets (pop outs or icons to click on to show the wheel).
- Offer replays.
- Design settings: choose a predefined theme or design your own.
- Show a coupon bar for increased urgency.
- Show/hide on mobile.
- Show/hide on certain pages.
- Show popup on Exit-intent.
- Show popup on click of a button.
- Integrated statistics: see how many viewed and how many opted in.
- And more..!
Find out more about the pro version here
Installing the plugin is very easy:
- Install from the WordPress Dashboard > Plugin page
- Or manually download the plugin and extract to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Settings > WP Optin Wheel
- Create your wheels
Contributors and Developers
“WP Optin Wheel – Gamified Optin Email Marketing Tool for WordPress and WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Optin Wheel – Gamified Optin Email Marketing Tool for WordPress and WooCommerce” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Optin Wheel – Gamified Optin Email Marketing Tool for WordPress and WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improvement: minor performance improvements.
- Other: compatibility test with WordPress 6.2 (beta).
- Other: compatibility test with WooCommerce 7.4 (beta).
- Other: bump minimum WordPress version to 4.1.
- Improvement: removed outdated CSS, resulting in smaller file sizes on your website.
- Other: update readme links to point to correct address.
- Other: verify WP 6.1 compatibility.
- Other: verify WP 6.0 compatibility.
- Improved: improved security in the backend.
- Other: modernize code.
- Other: verify new WordPress version.
- Other: changed readme to correct knowledge base link.
- Update: added confirmation dialog when deleting a wheel to prevent accidental deletion.
- Other: verify new WordPress version.
- Update: verify WordPress version tags.
- Fix: fixed an issue with explainer & disclaimer text not saving in the backend.
- Fix: added “SameSite” attribute to cookies to comply with new browser features.
- Other: updated minimum PHP version to 5.6. Backward compatibility guaranteed with 3 minor releases.
- Fix: fixed an issue where the wheel was stuck in “playing” state.
- Update: removed some CSS (-webkit-keyframes) to update for modern browsers & make resulting file smaller on frontend.
- Update: PHP improvement: removed deprecated calls to create_function.
- Verify & test WP 5.4.2 compatibility.
- Update: compressed backend images.
- verify & test WP 5.4 compatibility.
- Update: primary email field is now type “email” for better mobile keyboard support.
- Update: new theme: green.
- Update: version checks.
- Fix: fixed a bug with CookieHelper on the frontend.
- Update: optimized frontend scripts – shaved off a few bytes.
- Update: verified compatibility with latest WordPress.
- Fix: fixed an issue with special characters in content (mostly double quotes).
- Fix: fixed a bug in the purple theme.
- Add: added 2 new themes: orange & purple.
- Update: speed-up enhancements with loading CSS styles.
- Update: Fixed a rare bug with “flash of unstyled content”.
- Add: added new theme: red.
- Add: add GDPR tools such as consent checkboxes, right to be forgotten, right to access data.
- Fix: minor bugfixes.
- Fix: Fixed a rare bug with 0% chance slices.
- Enhancement: added extra logging to prevent cheating.
- Fixed a bug with the occurance setting.
- Fix: bugfix with parsing chance to integer.
- Add: added a new theme: Yellow.
- Fix: updated UI.
- Fix: added support for RTL languages.
- Fix: allow mailchimp to fetch more than 10 lists.
- Fix: allow for UTF-8 special chars.
- Initial version