Advanced remote posting from a wordpress master site to many wordpress clients using xml-rpc calls
– clone posts on n-wordpress sites
– custom publish date, title, categories and thumbnail
To install the plugin manually:
- Extract the contents of the archive (zip file)
- Upload the wp folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ folder
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins section in your WordPress admin panel.
Upload via the WordPress administration panel:
- Click on “Plugins” in the left panel, then click on “Add new”.
- You should now see the Install Plugins page. Click on “Upload”.
- Click on Browse and select your “wp-remote-multisite-post.zip” file.
- Click on “Install now”, activate it and you’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Remote Multisite Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors