Automatically make YouTube, Google Maps, Vimeo and other embedded content fully responsive while maintaining the correct aspect ratio regardless of screen size.
Utilizes the Responsive Embeds component from ZURB Foundation.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Can I disable the automatic embeds?
Yes. Go to Tools > WP Responsive Embeds then check the box to disable automatic responsive embeds.
- How do I use the shortcode?
Wrap items in the [wpre] shortcode. For example [wpre] EMBED TEXT HERE [/wpre].
Contributors and Developers
“WP Responsive Embeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Responsive Embeds” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin submitted to WordPress plugin directory