Login Protection – Email login and phone login will allow your WordPress users and admins to authenticate with the SafePassword.net Login Security service.
SafePassword.net Login Security is a FREE login protection service that protect your site users login and site administrators login from hackers against bruteforce attacks.
Easy to use
– You and your users no longer need a password and hackers can’t crack your password because the password not exist.
– SafePassword Login Security service will generate a temporary strong password and will send it on your phone/email whenever you need to login.
– Once you login to your website, your password is automatically destroyed.
– If you enter the wrong password 3 times, the password is automatically destroyed and you will need to request another one.
– After the plugin activation, you’ll be redirected to the wp-admin -> SafePassword dashboard.
– Next, you’ll need to enter your website’s email address, accept SafePassword’s terms of service for websites and then click on the Connect button.
– Now all users can enable/disable ‘Login with SafePassword’ option.
Each user can enable/disable this login service from wp-admin -> Profile page -> ‘Login with SafePassword’ section.
In order to use the SafePassword service, the user must be agree with SafePassword’s terms of service for users.
No Bruteforce attacks
Every time a hacker tries to use a bruteforce attack on your site users, SafePassword will block it.
Whenever you want a new feature or have a problem, please contact us. We will offer you FREE and FAST support.
HELP your friends
Do you like our plugin?
If you like our plugin and SafePassword Login Security service please leave a five stars review.
What is SafePassword.net Login Security service
It’s an authentication system that generates really strong, safe and temporary passwords, example: #B$53f5@.
– Strong: It would take 9 hours to someone to hack it and the time you have for using it, is only 10 minutes.
– Temporary: Once you log in, the password auto-destroys.
– Safe: You have 3 tries, after these your password expires and you would have to request another one.
– Reliable: You don’t need to worry about SafePassword.net Login Security service shutting down, it’s hosted on Amazon servers.
How it works
In the moment that you connect your site with SafePassword.net Login Security service, everyone (users & admins ) will have the option to choose between logging in with their usual password, or with SafePassword Login Security.
And so, if someone tries to break one of your user’s password, it will be almost impossible, because there will be no more passwords (if logging in with SafePassword Login Security is enabled)
For logging in in your wp-admin dashboard, you just have to go to your website login area and request your SafePassword. As simple as logging in everywhere else.
Why is it almost impossible to crack a SafePassword?
- Our generated passwords contain 8 random characters that are randomly chosen between 94 different characters (111 billion combinations).
- To crack one of our passwords, someone should guess the password in maximum 3 attempts, or else it will auto-destroy.
- As said before, it would take ±9 hours to crack one of our passwords, and the hacker has a window of time of 10 minutes after which the password expires.
- Beyond all of these things, that someone should also guess the moment when you’re trying to connect (which is almost impossible), and use your password before you.
Upload the folder wp-safepassword from the zip file to “wp-content/plugins” and activate the plugin in your admin panel or upload wp-safepassword.zip in the “wp-admin -> Plugins -> Add new” section.
How to connect with SafePassword Login Security service ?
After the plugin activation you’ll be redirected to the SafePassword dashboard, so that you can finalize the connection.
You’ll have to enter your e-mail address, accept our terms & conditions and then click on the Connect button.
How to Enable SafePassword for your user ?
You must go in wp-admin -> Users -> Your Profile and then find the Login with SafePassword section, it should be at the end of the page.
Then click on the Enable button, enter your email, your phone number, select the offer that suits you the best and click on Save.
Contributors and Developers
“Login Protection – Email login and phone login with SafePassword Login Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Redirecting to profile page for enabling Login with SafePassword (after the connection has been completed).
- Initial Release.