Show and hide ID elements with a mouseclick. Could be used to create for example menus or menu tabs.
- Upload the FOLDER ‘wp-showhide-elements’ to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin ‘WP ShowHide Elements’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in admin
- Create a div to show / hide. Add an ID and name it whatever you want.
- Create a anchor and add the ID of your div into wp_show() function.
- How do I report a bug?
Contact me here. Describe the problem as good as you can, your plugin version, WordPress version and possible conflicting plugins and so on.
- How can I support this plugin?
Spread the word, report bugs and give med feedback.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP ShowHide Elements” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP ShowHide Elements” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.