WP Simple Menu Icons provides an easy way to add icons to your WordPress powered navigation menus with the help of Font Awesome.
For usage instructions please refer to the FAQ section below.
- PHP version 7.2 or greater is required.
Which Icons sets are supported?
At the moment only Font Awesome is supported. We plan to add support for more sets in the future.
How do I add icons?
Navigate to Appearance → Menus in your WordPress admin panel and select the menu you wish to add icons to.
- Click on the menu item for which you wish to add an icon.
- Once the settings are expanded, click on the “Setup icon” button.
- A window will open allowing you to select the icon.
- Once you’ve selected the icon and configured it’s settings, press the “Save” button.
- After you’ve configured all icons, remember to save your menu by clicking the “Save menu” button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Simple Menu Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Simple Menu Icons” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Simple Menu Icons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.