Change your internal URLs (Slug) of your custom Post Type to the desired language of the system.
Take the opportunity to change your internal URL (Slug) to your custom Post Type by linking to the desired language in the Polylang or WordPress system. Very easy!
- If the language is Portuguese Brazil the internal URL of the Post Type Custom Team will be (pt/equipe/criacaocriativa/).
- If the language is English USA the internal URL of the Post Type Custom Team will be (en/team/criacaocriativa/).
- The change of team to team, or vice versa, becomes necessary and helps in SEO.
- This only changes in the configuration of WordPress, without you need to understand coding.
- When you disable the plugin, everything will return to normal.
- When enabled, the previous settings you left will return.
- If you delete the plugin from the directory, then yes, it will erase the settings and everything returns when before the plugin is activated.
This file is part of Nome do teu Plugin.
Nome do teu Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Nome do teu Plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Nome do teu Plugin. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload to the /wp-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Tools> Slug Language configuration panel.
Reload this Page [Click Here] (http://www.criacaocriativa.com/contato/).
Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQ is always updated with most of the questions received. So stay with our frequent updates.
Does this plugin modify the other one I installed? =
Not! This plugin has come to assist in your projects and not put anything that affects your web sites.
Do I have to back up before?
Not necessarily! But as any developer or user self-respecting wordpress creates the security craze and before installing any plugin they back up the database and file.
Why was this plugin created?
There was a need for some of our customers in view of the friendly URL to be different in their respective languages.
Can I help improve the Plugin? =
Of course! All help is welcome and we are available to enjoy your modifications. Send your code to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the license of the plugin?
This plugin is licensed as GPLv2 or later.
I liked the plugin and wanted to help financially?
We are happy to help you! To donate any amount use this [link] (http://www.criacaocriativa.com/plugins/).
Contributors and Developers
“WP Slug Post Type Custom Language (Polylang)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors