This plugin will display the online/offline status of defined server in your sidebar.
This idea was born in case of setting up dedicated trackmania servers and
I want to show the actually stats for the blog visitors / clan members.
The plugin is easy to configure and easy to use. Now with Trackmania colorcode support.
See installation section for more information.
Check out http://www.martin-fredrich.de/wordpress/wordpress-plugin-wp-srvstatus/ for an detailed description.
Not available at the moment, english only.
To do a new installation of the plugin, please follow these steps
- Download the wp-srvstatus.zip file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file
wp-srvstatusfolder to the
- Change the count of your desired servers in wp-srvstatus.php, line 29. The default value amount two servers.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Define the servers in the settingsmenu
- Place widget in your sidebar.
To upgrade your installation
- De-activate the plugin
- Get and upload the new files (do steps 1. – 4. from “new installation” instructions)
- Reactivate the plugin. Your settings should have been retained from the previous version.
- Works your Plugin only with Trackmania servers?
No, you can use WP Server Status for any server, who ist reachable over the http-protocoll
- Which features are planned and coming up?
There are two features in the queue:
* Multilanguage support
* Multiple outputstyle generation
Contributors and Developers
“WP Server Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Trackmania colorcode support implemented
- alt-tags for online/offline images
- Dynamic value of servers implemented
- Code review
- There are no release notes for this version