WP Super Settings allows you to do various generally required settings in WordPress which are otherwise not available directly.
Major settings/features in WP Super Settings 1.0.0 includes:
- Enable/Disable Autosave
- Enable/Disable Revisions
- Show/Hide Admin Bar
- ShortCode for embedding other post(s) in current post
- Install automatically through the
Add Newmenu in WordPress, or upload the
wp-super-settingsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Updates process is automatic. Click on “Upgrade Automatically” if prompted from the WordPress admin menu. During manually upgrade, simply deactivate, uninstall, and repeat the installation steps.
- How to embed other post in current post?
Simply use the [Embed_Post post_id=000] shortcode. Replace 000 with required post ID.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Super Settings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release.