WP Timeliner PRs Welcome
Easily create timelines in WordPress and display achievements in a chronological way.
Display your timelines via a Gutenberg block, via a shortcode or using the Timeline taxonomy archive page.
This plugin provides lots of hooks and an extensible theming system to let developers extend it and customize it.
The plugin creates a new “Achievement” post type, alongside with a new “Timeline” taxonomy.
Achievements are assigned to a timeline term, allowing them to be grouped together on a specific timeline.
Displaying a timeline can whether be done:
– manually via a Gutenberg block anywhere on your site,
– automatically via each Timeline term archive page where achievements will be displayed chronologically (disabled by default but can be enabled via plugins settings page)
- Carbon Fields library for managing the plugin admin settings page and the multiple metaboxes and fields.
- Carbon Fields Icon Field addon for managing the Achievements icon fields.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Timeliner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.0 – 2019-01-04
- First version of the plugin \o/