This plugin allows users to log in with their existing account on Vereinsflieger.de.
- Login using your Vereinsflieger.de account
- No extra registration for your members needed
- Works with enabled 2 factor authentication
- Keeps your wordpress account up to date (name, email, …)
- Prevents disabled users from Vereinsflieger.de to login
To get this plugin to work, you have to request an app key from Vereinsflieger.de support. You also need to know your club’s CID, which you can find in the administration area of your Vereinsfieger.de account.
Disclaimer: Vereinsflieger.de was not involved in the development, nor ordered the development of this plugin.
Where do I get the App Key?
Please contact Vereinsflieger.de support and ask them for one.
What is a CID?
The CID is the identifier for your club in Vereinsflieger.de. You can find it in the administration area for your club in Vereinsflieger.de.
Can I restrict members’ access to some sites or blog posts?
Sorry, this is not currently possible. For the future, this is planned. You will then also be able to restrict access to roles which the user has in Vereinsflieger.de
Some of our members use two factor authentication, does this work?
Yes, accounts with 2FA enabled can also log in using this plugin.
The login with Vereinsflieger is failing but my credentials are correct.
Please try to verify if your login form is under attack. Vereinsflieger blocks your AppKey temporary if they detect a potential DOS attack.
You can prevent this by adding a captcha to your login form – e.g. reCaptcha by BestWebSoft.
Where can I report bugs or suggest new features?
Please open a new issue in the GitHub repository (https://github.com/Diginize/wp-vereinsflieger).
How can I contribute to this plugin?
Contribution is always appreciated. Please have a look into our GitHub repository for further information (https://github.com/Diginize/wp-vereinsflieger).
Contributors and Developers
“WP Vereinsflieger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Enhance error reporting in case Vereinsflieger-API returns with a server error.
- Fix an error caused by changed behaviour of Vereinsflieger API
- Fix an error in German translated links
- Fix issue which changes the wordpress user’s password on every login
- Added option, to allow users linked with Vereinsflieger still using their wordpress credentials
- Added a link at the plugin page to the plugin’s settings
- Added translations (de + en_GB)
- Added icons
- First version