Embed a responsive YouTube Channel, Playlists or Videos as a Grid, List or Carousel. Display videos based on keyword.
Install the plugin and then checkout the Pro version (http://wordpress-plugin-youtube.cheshirewebsolutions.com/)
- Use Shortcode to display Channel.
- Use Shortcode to display Playlists.
- Use Shortcode to display Videos.
- YouTube Channel Header + Subscribe button
- Social Icons
- Display Videos Thumbnails in Grid, List or carousel
If you have suggestions for a new add-on, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Want regular updates?
follow me on Twitter!
- Google PHP Client Library (https://developers.google.com/api-client-library/php/)
- Slick Carousel (http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/)
- Go to WP Admin > Plugins > Add New and upload the instalable ZIP.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Make your settings, WP Admin -> WP YouTube -> Settings
- Enter your Google API Key
- Use the ‘Embed Channel’ shortcode [cws_ytp_channel username=OfficialMcLarenVids] on a page of your choice.
- Use the ‘Embed PLaylist’ shortcode [cws_ytp_playlistitems plid=’PLdhB2hC90YEt-jqYvDcStJyFLjHeLJVHd’] on a page of your choice.
- Use the ‘Embed Video’ shortcode [cws_ytp_video vid=8wkTc5yy2-M,knx7guByH4I] on a page of your choice.
Contributors and Developers
“WP YouTube Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP YouTube Embed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Version, be kind.