WordPress Audit provides information, advice and plugin recommendations across a number of key areas, including:
- Shortcodes: Find all of the shortcodes that have been added to content within your site. Using the dashboard you can quickly click through and edit them.
- Unpublished Content: View if you have any posts that have not been published
- Content Revisions
- Short Content: Identify short content within your site
- HTTPS: Discover any non-HTTPS links in your database
- Plugins: Review inactive plugins
- Themes: Review inactive themes
- Slugs: Identify duplicate slugs
- Database: Check your database indexes
- Images: View unattached images
- Test Content: Identify all test content that may be published by mistake
- Security: Increase your website security
- Backup your WordPress install
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the plugin via the ‘WP Audit’ settings page under the WordPress ‘Settings’ Menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WordPress Audit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Audit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Commit
- Fixed issue with searching Custom Post Type meta
- Solved issues with deployment
- Update readme information