WPC Brands for WooCommerce simplifies the process of managing products by brands on your site down to just a few steps. It adds the brand logos to the assigned position on single product pages and shop archive. Moreover, the logos on shop archives can be a quick filter for buyers to search for items of their favorite brands in a click.
Users have the ability to show or hide brands based on their preferences and choose a favorite brand style that matches their site design. There are many custom positions for placing brands as well.
WPC Brands for WooCommerce creates a separate landing page for each brand in your store. Customers can get to know more about each brand from that.
Users can easily create brands from under Products >> Brands with logo, banner, description, etc. Products can be assigned to one or more brands from the widget on single product pages or Quick Edit.
- Unlimited brands with logo, banner, description, etc.
- Separate landing page for each brand
- Display brand logos on single product pages & shop archives
- Custom position for brands: 5 positions
- Show/hide brands based on preferences
- Different styles for brand appearance: image, text, text & image
- Compatible with most common WordPress themes and plugins
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WPC Brands”, Install & Activate it
- Go to Products > Brands to add as many brands as you want
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WPC Brands for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated: Optimized the code