Designed to add simple and effective Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to your products, the WPC Product FAQs for WooCommerce plugin makes all information transparent & accessible, and helps your customers find answers to common questions faster. It’s an easy boost to enhance the user experience and reduce the burden of customer support on your site. A completely free and useful plugin for your WooCommerce store.
What WPC Product FAQs can help for your business:
- Increase the transparency of information
- Give accessible quick answers to common questions
- Easy to use and manage FAQs
- Grab customers’ attention & boost the user experience
- Easy-to-use FAQs, no special settings needed
- Unlimited FAQs – add as many as you want
- One click to remove any FAQs easily
- Neat design on both desktop and mobile view
- Set up Global FAQs automatically across all products or selected product categories/tags
- Set up individual FAQs for individual products combined with Global FAQs
- Drag & drop to rearrange the FAQs’ order
- Compatible with most common themes & plugins for WooCommerce
- Work with all product types, even special ones such as WPC Product Bundles, WPC Composite Products, or WPC Grouped Product
- Work with WPC Product Tabs for better management
- Global FAQs: Questions and Answers for general issues. Each post is a pair of a Question and an Answer.
- Individual Custom FAQs: Questions and Answers that can be found in each product page’s FAQs tab. You can include Global FAQs in this or create new FAQs and use both.
GLOBAL FAQs: You can find the Product FAQs section in the dashboard after installing our plugin. Tap Add New to create a new Global FAQ.
– The title is the question of the current FAQ.
– The answer is provided in the text editor.
– Choose the type of products to which you’d like to add the current Global FAQ.
4 Product Types:
1. If you choose “All products”, it will be added to all types of products throughout your store.
2. If you choose “Categories”, you can select the target products by categories when entering some words to search and press Enter to add. Choosing multiple categories is possible.
3. If you choose “Tags”, you can select the target products by tags when entering some words to search and press Enter to add. Choosing multiple tags is possible.
4. If you choose “None”, you can still choose the current FAQ in the “FAQs” tab of each product page.
CUSTOM FAQs: In the Product Data section of each product page, you’ll see an FAQs tab. Click on this to manually add FAQs to the currently editing product. Click on Move and drag the FAQs around to rearrange them easily.
Combine with WPC Product Tabs plugin
When combined with the WPC Product Tabs plugin, you can choose where to place the FAQs or show/hide the FAQs tab on the product page.
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WPC Product FAQs”, Install & Activate it
- Go to WP-admin > Product FAQs to add global FAQs
- When adding/editing the product you can choose the FAQs tab then add some global/custom FAQs as you want
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WPC Product FAQs for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated: Compatible with WordPress 5.8 & WooCommerce 6.0
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Updated: Compatible with WordPress 5.8 & WooCommerce 5.5.1
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Updated: Compatible with WordPress 5.7 & WooCommerce 5.1