The WPCasa Polylang add-on is a bridge for the Polylang plugin to make sure all the listing details, rental periods and other text strings of WPCasa are translated correctly.
Please notice that this plugin is an add-on for WPCasa and Polylang and will NOT work without the core plugins.
WPCasa is a WordPress solution that provides an intuitive way to manage property listings and create first-class real estate websites.
- Website: wpcasa.com
- Demo: demo.wpcasa.com
- Documentation: docs.wpcasa.com
Automatic installation is the easiest way to install WPCasa Polylang. Log into your WordPress admin and go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Add New.
Then type “WPCasa Polylang” in the search field and click Install Now once you’ve found the plugin.
If you prefer to install the plugin manually, you need to download it to your local computer and upload the unzipped plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation. Then activate the plugin on WP-Admin > Plugins.
Will this plugin work without WPCasa or Polylang?
No, this is an add-on plugin for the WPCasa real estate framework in combination with Polylang and will not work without the corresponding core plugins.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WPCasa Polylang” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPCasa Polylang” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed PHP fatal error when saving listing
- Improved code to make it compatible with the latest WordPress Codex
- Added Support for Polylang Pro
- Fixed Issue with no language has been setup
- Fixed Issue when Polylang is not active
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5
- Added missing post meta (translate) to wpml-config.xml
- Added theme options to wpml-config.xml
- Initial release