WPCustomAds enables you to inject customized ads into pre-defined areas of your template. Similar plugins are way too hard to grasp as the end-user, which is something this plugin should be better at doing.
Use this wisely.
- Upload the plugin directory (wpcustomads-by-ninetwozero) to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin
- Make sure you have elements you want to fill with advertisement in your templates
- But what about AdSense and those services?
I believe that they’re already been covered in a good way and that the plugins available out there are more than sufficient for them.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WPCustomAds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Cosmetic bugfix: malfunctioning links in the listings
- Bugfix: not loading JS correctly due to the hard-coded folder-name being faulty.
- I18N finally working as it should?
- Fixed notices that occur during WP_DEBUG=true.
- Hopefully fixed issues with internationalization not working properly
- Ability to remove the tables prior to removing the plugin. Note to self: Find & replace is not the way to go.
- Fixed syntax errors and other faults in the code. Only displaying adverts relevant to the specified period now!
- Hopefully working on more installations than the one I’m developing on