wpDefaultPrivate makes all your posts private when you publish them.
At first the changes are only in the front-end and are not saved to the database, this way you can still use statuses like draft, pending and future.
When the status of a post changes to published it is instead changed to private. After the initial “publish” you can change the post-status to public if you would like some posts to be public.
by default private posts and pages are not visible for all users, this plugin has settings to make private pages visible for all logged-in users
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“wpDefaultPrivate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- bugfix for the settings page
- added option to make private pages visible to all users
- checked compatibility with wordpress 5.4
- fix: Missing global var causes error on activation
- fix: set capability to read private posts for author, contributor and subscriber during install
- fix translation-support
- initial release