WP Event Ticketing makes it easy for you to sell tickets for a single event directly from your WordPress website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Event Ticketing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Event Ticketing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix SSL v3 paypal errors
- Update link for Paypal instructions
- Add new FAQs
- Removed extra closing div that was breaking instructions page
- Fix date calculation bug for ticket sold times
- Fix reporting bug with multiselect options on tickets
- Cleanup HTML on settings page
- Change attendee notification behavior
- Add exclusion rules to attendee page shortcode
- Duplicate calls to getAttendees() was causing excessive memory usage.
- Bugfix display currency was previously consistently off everywhere, now fixed
- Changed Paypal parameters such that customers without a Paypal account can still purchase tickets
- Display Currency throughout the entire program is consistent
- Fixed Syntax error
- Add attendee page shortcode
- Change thank you page display to be links
- Change thank you page links and purchaser email and admin summary email to contain ticket names of what was purchased
- Add package names and coupon names to attendee list and export pages
- Bugfix don’t encode & to & in emails…bad llama.
- Bugfix more clearly display revenue and discounted coupon revenue in report
- Bugfix multi ticket packages can now have their attendees deleted properly
- Bugfix Setups with multiple ticket types can now edit and delete attendees properly
- Add super secret debug functionality
- Bugfix don’t format prices and reformat before sending to paypal. Causes errors when sending 1,000 instead of 1000
- Bugfix fix totals not showing up in emails
- Bugfix When shortcode hook is called twice on single WP request redirect from paypal don’t let it run twice
- Bugfix Force SSL v3 for Curl calls to paypal re: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2010-06/0169.html (thanks @wombatcombat)
- Add check so if all the tickets for a package are deleted the package is de-activated
- Bugfix Default permalink sites (?page_id=) no longer cause illegal URLs to be generated
- Bugfix Clicking on delete then cancel doesn’t cause ticket/package to still be deleted
- Bugfix all prices on front end went to $0.00
- Bugfix for coupons not working if permalink is default style (?page_id=)
- Spelling fixes
- Bugfix where menu wouldn’t show up if thesis was installed
- Make currency output match chosen currency
- Bugfix for missing in form
- Fix MS compatibility bug where defaults wouldn’t load on new blog creation
- Allow selection of currency type
- Added more notifications to UI as things are added/edited/deleted
- Editing a coupon code doesn’t create a new coupon and leave the old one there as well
- Edits for extra styling on purchase form (thanks @RyanKelln)
- Cleanup of new ticket creation
- Add multi select type to ticket options
- Pre populate ticket with name/email entered in at time of ticket purchase
- Fix bug if no coupon use quantity entered
- Add explicit on/off switch for packages to display or not
- Initial release