Soon completely redesigned with new themes, new features and renamed to WpVib. Stay connected!
WpMultimediaBridge is a filtering tool that emulate Facebook behavior regarding urls in your blog content.
How it works?
You simply add a new URL in your post content (URL from youtube.com or vimeo.com). Then you publish your post and the plugin will communicate with the source to show the thumbnail, title and description to the readers of your post.
After you publish or save as draft, you will be able to customize each video within
WpMultimediaBridge urls List.
- Multilingual support English/French
- Support video sources from YouTube and Vimeo
- You can customize the content of each multimedia zone displayed in your posts/pages.
Could not be simpler
- Extract ‘wpmultimediabridge.zip’.
- Upload the folder named ‘wpmultimediabridge’ into the directory ‘/wp-content/plugins/’.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Access the administration page for customization ‘Settings > WpMultimediaBridge’.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WpMultimediaBridge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors