WP Popup Magic is One of the best Free WordPress plugin. It empowers users to build Exit popup, Slide-in popup, Full Screen Popup, Video Popup, Newsletter Sign Up with Mailchimp integration, Bottom Right Corner popup and many more. Most of the features you cannot find for free. All in one Place.
- Create and manage as many popups as you want
- Customize the look and feel of the popup
- Create Exit intent Popup
- Create Slide-in popups.
- Set popup location on the screen
- Video Popup
- OnClick/OnHover popup
- Full Screen Popover
- Responsive popup
- Top or Botton Stripe
- Open popup from URL.
- Image popup
- Newsletter Popup
- Toggled Popups
- WooCommerce Products Popup
- Shortcode popup
- Mailchimp Integration
You do not need any Paid Popup plugin. Just download and use popup magic
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-magic-popupdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WP Popup Magic Menu from WordPress Dashboard to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- How many popups can I create?
You can create as many popups as you want, there is no limit either on this popup plugins.
- Can I have more than one popup on the same page?
You can have as many popups as you want on the same page, but you can only set one popup to be opened on page load, the others must be set to open on click.
- How can I set a popup to open automatically?
After creating your popup, go to the desired page or post and you will see a meta box below the content editor, with the following title: “Select popup on page load”. Select the popup you want to set and then update the page. You are done! After you go to that page/post the popup will get opened automatically.
- How to create a shortcode popup?
After creating a popup here is automatically generate a popup shortcode. So that from here you just copy and paste it anywhere at any page or post or anywhere you want.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Popup Magic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Popup Magic” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release