WPRONG Testimonial slider by Porosh Ahammed »
WPRONG Testimonial slider with shortcode button give you ability to show your client testimonial in your web page.
- Crossbrowser support.
- Shortcode with tinymce button.
- Custom Metabox for extra information.
- Flat, responsive and modern design.
- Very Lightweight.
- Advance settings options.
- All WordPress Themes compitable.
- Build with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Easy and user-friendly setup.
- This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('[wprong_testimonial]'); ?>in your templates enjoy.
- What’s the shortcode for this plugin?
Here is an easy shortcode available for this plugin.
Testimonial slider shortcode : [wprong_testimonial]
Go to any page or post where you like to show your testimonials and place [wprong_testimonial] this in your editor.
- How can I change slider options like slider speed auto-play etc?
I have created a advance setting option for this plugin. When you go to plugin setting page you will find a advance setting panel read the field help text and set the options as your need.
- How can I change slider style like background color, font color, font size etc?
Go to style settings tab in pluging setting page read the field help text and set the options as your need.
Contributors and Developers
“Wprong Testimonial Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wprong Testimonial Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release