Free and user-friendly
WPScreens turns your favorite slider into a Digital Signage system
The simple way to create your own narrow casting channel on your remote screen
WPScreens has been developed with everyone in mind. You don’t need to be a technician or designer to create excellent screen presentations. Do you have a WordPress website? Then use WPScreens. The sliders you create for your narrowcasting can also be used on your website. So no more double work!
Manage your media and other website content from one location.
The advantages of WPScreens
- User-friendly and easy to manage environment: you don’t need to be a programmer or designer.
- Manage your media and other website content from one location
- Linked to your WordPress website.
- Download one of the four sliders (free or paid-for)! You will not be tied to or restricted by the limitations of a slider with a fixed format.
- WordPress 5.2 or later version.
- (TV) screen which can run the Google Chrome browser or which you can cast to via Google Chrome cast.
- Smart Slider, Revolution Slider, WP Layer slider or Depicter (Free) Slider.
All the plugin details are also in the productdetail-page: Website
- Upload files to WordPress plugin directory.
- Turn on plugin in WordPress Admin Panel.
- Set up the settings in “Settings” -> “WPScreens”
Contributors and Developers
“WPScreens” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WPScreens” has been translated into 13 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WPScreens” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested for WordPress 6.1.1
- Add languages for Date and Time
- Tested for WordPress 6.0
- Removed (broken) Master Slider WP compatibility
- Added Free Depicter slider compatibility
- Fixed issue with ACF
- Scrollbar removed from displays
- Increase amount of display to 10 for Pro version
- Password protection