“Problem”: WordPress only allows Administrators and Editors to moderate comments.
“Solution”: “99 Robots Comment Moderator” by https://draftpress.com adds a new user “role” named “Comment Moderator” that can also manage comments. Simply install this plugin, activate it, and assign any user the “Comment Moderator” role. That user will now be able to moderate comments (all comments or only his).
No other permissions of the user will change so rest assured this plugin will not interfere with anything else on your site.
Please visit 99 Robots for more information or visit the direct link to the Comment Moderator plugin.
Also please check out our other plugins 🙂
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Users section and assign an user the new role “Comment Moderator”
Contributors and Developers
“Comment Moderator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comment Moderator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Compatible with WordPress 6.0.1
* Compatible with WordPress 5.8.1
* Compatible with WordPress 5.7.2
* Compatible with WordPress 5.6
* Compatible with WordPress 5.5.1
* Compatible with WordPress 5.4.1
- Compatible with WordPress 5.2.3
- Compatible with WordPress 4.8
* UPDATED: Banner
- UPDATED: Readme file description
- Re-branded plugin to 99 Robots
- Added support for moderating page comments
- Minor Updates
- Compatible with WordPress 4.1
- Support for WordPress version 4.0
- Initial release