Smartlook is a free analytics tool for websites and mobile apps. It allows you to do visitor recordings, heatmaps, conversion funnels, and automatic event tracking.
This plugin allows you to easily integrate Smartlook code into your WordPress website.
Pull requests are welcome on Github.
- Disable snippet code on specific posts, pages and custom post types
For questions, feature requests, and support concerning the Smartlook plugin, please refer to Github.
- Go to the “Plugins” menu, and choose “Add New”.
- Search for “wpsmartlook”, and then click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate”.
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Upload the unzipped folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
composer require s3rgiosan/wpsmartlook
After installation, configure the plugin by visiting Settings -> Smartlook and entering your snippet code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Smartlook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Smartlook” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Smartlook” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix dependencies.
- Tested with WordPress 5.1.
- Sanitize snippet code.
- Added plugin action links.
- Fix meta box nonce key.
- Added Code Climate integration.
- Added moar badges (yes I am a badge poser).
- Added contribution guidelines.
- Updated README.
- Added Codacy (a tool for automated code review) badge.
- Minor changes.
- Disable recording for specific content types.
- Check if current user can ‘manage_options’.
- Bug fix.
- Initial release.